$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Incredible.

It's awesome levels were off the charts. I won't say it was better than the first (art-wise however, this one was pretty spectacular.) I love both a lot, but to be honest, aside from the awesome Kirby scenes, this one gets major bonus points from me for giving Furries some love. Been a bit since I've seen any of that on NG. So yay for furry fanservice!

But yeah, overall it really was excellent. To everyone involved, keep up the great work. It's much appreciated! ^w^

-Rik-

SRM Transformers 4 Part 1 SRM Transformers 4 Part 1

Holy smokes!

That superlineman sure is a voice actor prodigy. He makes the movie! >w>

Good work, can't wait for part two, and to know why I voice acted what I did for said part two. Keep up the good work and all. :3

"Urgayurgayug=rgayurgaybvbbvbv"lol. Boy I hope that doesn't mark my review up for spam. Save meh!

But seriously, awesome work as always.

Battosai810 responds:

Nah, I won't mark you down. Thanks for lending your voice to this toon, noone but you could be Ratchet, Soundwave or Shockwave so well.

SRM Transformers 3 SRM Transformers 3

TIME FOR FIRST COMMENT!!!

Who's that awesome voice actor who does the 3 best voiced characters!?

He sounds kewl. :3

Lol...great end to the season man, glad I could help the whole of the journey. Good luck with more! HAAH! *pose-EXPLOSIONS!!!!*

Battosai810 responds:

I have the oddest feeling you'll be doing VO for me in the future as well...
Thanks for the review mang

SRM's Qwanzaamas 2008! SRM's Qwanzaamas 2008!

Effing Beautiful!

And a happymerry qwanzaamas to you all!

Man I love getting killed by that Jebby laser. Laff....ahh well, all for the sake of the holiday. So whadidja get meh!?

Jebby VS Ice Cream Truck Jebby VS Ice Cream Truck

LAWL!

1st Post! I r teh LAWNAGE!!!

But yeah...I've overseen the production of this long enough to be able to review without seeing it done. Also, you already know how I feel about it.

So we're done here.

*Leaves*

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Sorry...

But it was just bad. I don't see how it got front page, and I stand by the fact that it shouldn't have. HOWEVER, I am not a dick like a lot of the below reviewers. I'm not gonna insult you or ask you to kill yourself or whatever. Thats ridiculous. But quite honestly, this is a worse animation that most of what my originals were...and they weren't too pretty. You do have humor in you, I can see it, and others have too....but like someone mentioned, don't be too proud of this, since it just isn't worthy of what it got. Next time, work as hard as you can on a flash...it's hard, but worth it (see: The Matrix Has You, Perfect Kirby, Rockman Neo, Walk Smash Walk, etc.)

I always love seeing people try, and that is why I won't give this a 0. You get a 2, mainly because I'm impressed this wasn't blamed; be it through pity or not. I hope to see better thjings from you in the future.

-Rik-

Random shorts 7 Random shorts 7

And sweet awesomeness.

Just when I think you have action down you nail comedy too. I like cereal and this...and the Animaniacs burp song....fantastic.

You get all my fivez.

The Real World! The Real World!

Awesome

Pure fucking amazing. No more info needed.

many thanks!
glad you enjoyed it

Night of the Living Spud Night of the Living Spud

FIRST REVIEW!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, but seriously, awesome work man...keep it up and one day you shall be raised to a pantheon of......cake...or.....yeah.....(6:26 am ftw)

*Victory Nyaa~<3* *only its for Batto this time!*

SRM and the Janitors SRM and the Janitors

OH YEAAAAAAH!

*jams to the janitor song*

fantastic batto...you outdid yerself on this one. an original song? that may confuse and enrage so many viewers...originality confuses some. fantastic toon. Kudos! (mmm...kudos be chewy an full o chocolate chips!)